Cooked this up tonight and it was absolutely delicious… I would never have made everything from scratch….
I was a sauce in the jar type of gal!!!
This was just SO EASY & so guilt free
Serves: 4 people
Syn: free –___ allow 6 syns where not using cheese as HEXA
- 500G lean beef mince ( MAKE SURE ITS 5% FAT OR LESS)
- 1 red pepper—- deseeded and cut into bite size
- 1 courgette, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 400g passata
- Fry light
- 500g fat free yogurt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- a pinch of nutmeg
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 12 dried lasagne sheets
- 140g reduced fat chedder cheese ( HEXA if not allow 6 SYNS )
- Place a large frying pan over high heat. Add the beef mince, red pepper, courgettes, onion and garlic and stir fry for 6-8 mins. Add the tomatoes, passata, and dried herbs, season well & cook for 12-15 mins, Stir it well & regularly.
- whilst this is cooking, move onto to the white sauce. Mix the yogurt, eggs & nutmeg until smooth, season well
- Preheat the over to 200degrees/180 fan/gas 6. spray a medium sized lasagne dish with fry light. spoon half the mince into the base and top with lasagne sheets. Spread over half the yogurt mix & top with remaining mince. top with remaining sheets, spread over the remaining yogurt mix & sprinkle with Cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 mins or until golden